Welcome to insektenfang plants ip-forum and ip Web Shop!

ip-forum is a friendly, positive environment where members may help each other and exchange ideas, tips, information and techniques relating to the carnivorous plants.

Register today and join a worldwide community of carnivorous plant growers and enthusiasts.

Already an ip-forum member?

Sign-in with your user name and password to participate and access member-only areas.

insektenfang plants Carnivorous Plant Nursery FOR SALE!!!

insektenfang plants

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aidan

Aidan

top banana

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,899 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:07 PM

insektenfang plants – Carnivorous Plant Nursery – FOR SALE!!!

Yes, you did read it right. The nursery is for sale! Some major life changes dictate that the time has come for me to move on to pastures new.

Ongoing health issues mean that I find it ever more difficult to devote sufficient time to maintaining a large collection of plants and this situation will only deteriorate as I get older. In addition to this I am also in the process of emigrating.

So, if you've ever considered turning your hobby into a business, there is an established nursery ready and waiting. Please contact me if you have a serious interest.

#2 Sheila

Sheila

• PipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:51 PM

That must have been a difficult decision, giving up your collection after so many years. It's good to hear you are going to settle down though. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: insektenfang plants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users